Thursday 17 November 2011

Cufflinks (the ones you wear not the RNA-seq tool)

Thanks very much to the people that sent me some more chips for an improved set of cuff links. I was not sure whether you required anonymity or not so erred on the side of caution!

It would take quite a nerd to spot the difference between the chips but I shall probably stick to wearing the 318's until the 5 series comes out next year.

314's (left), 316's (right), 318's are in the box)


I now have quite a nice collection of NGS and array consumables for my mini-museum, but if you have something you think would be good to incorporate then do let me know by adding a comment.

And here's my Christmas flowcell from 2007.


(Anyone got an old ABI array?)

9 comments:

  1. i know i’m a little off topic, but i just wanted to say i love the layout of your blog. i’m new to the blogegine platform, so any suggestions on getting my blog looking nice would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t? ¯t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to read this post...I bookmark this blog..


    Silver cufflinks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your blog and I posted similar to yours...

    precious stones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ilike to read this post nice cufflink collections in australia so many variety of cufflinks and they looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it very well, including friends and articles are also valuable and the post are always inspiring and I like it very much,I hope to read more about articles. cufflinks online

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have finished a surprising job with you website.
    cuff link

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nobody can reject the info you have given in the blogs, this is actually a great work.
    bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.